Thursday 1 August 2013

Well its been a while....


Last posting 8th of January – wow…I have no excuse! I wish I had something cool or hip or dramatic on which to blame the absence but I have none. Sorry.

 What has happened since Jan 8….

* Work – a lot of work has gotten in the way of life!
* My baby brother got married in Canada
* My baby sister got married here in Australia

I have run a half marathon in:
Hobart (Tasmania):                         1:59:58 (woo hoo sub 2!!!)
Canberra (ACT):                               2:10:36 (worse race to date – cramp with 6kms to go!)
Barossa (South Australia):             1:58:17 (woo hoo another under 2 – not a fluke!)

Back in November I managed to get down to my goal weight (104kgs) and then bounced up and “stabilised” at 106.5kgs for a couple of months. The last few months bad habits have been creeping back in and the weight has crept back on (109.5kgs) as of Wednesday Weigh Day. So for the next three months (until my birthday in October) I am back on a stricter regime to get back down to my goal weight (plus a couple of bonus kgs if I can sneak them passed my wife!).

I am not great with the photos and such but will aim to improve starting with a selfie of me from August 2010 to the start of this year. I will also class this photo as motivation to continue on the journey.


Ok so I got the "BEFORE & AFTER" the wrong way round :p

Happy thoughts and here’s to a few more entries…

PS if you are still following me – thank-you and welcome back...

PPS I am off to Brisbane for run number 4 this weekend so will give an update n Monday of how it went!           

No comments:

Post a Comment