Monday 28 April 2014

Monday motivator....

Ok this may or mat not become a "thing" on here but I had to smile at a post I saw the other day.....it pretty much sums up whats going on for me right now!!!




Worth noting...something going wrong is only the spanner in my training and plans for the year!! (read...I am having a sook!...sorry)

I keep on flipping and flopping between whether or not I should pass on the IM this year or not.

If I do go with the option to not compete in the main event this year then my focus will become on the completion of several pursuit and olympic events with at least one (if not two) 70.3 events next year prior to the main 140.6 in the December again....

OR

Do I continue to hold out on the basis that I will be able to get training again for the main event this December.....

Aaarrrrggghhhh......... "PLOT TWIST!" :)

Well, the other thing I need to keep reminding myself is that it has only just been more than 4 weeks since my accident and I should learn to take baby steps before I try to run again...

Monday sulk over with. Appointment booked with the surgeon for May 15th, follow up session with my physio on Wednesday AND Monday is nearly over with....

Happy End of Monday everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment