Monday 23 December 2013

Last one for 2013....

I know Christmas is yet to come and then the whole New Years thing but today is my last day of work for 2013 so I thought it would be fitting to post my last entry for the year before I head out for the holiday fun.

So to tie up one little loose end....
Winner winner chicken dinner


I am such a bad winner....! As I did elude to when the challenge was thrown down, all multi sport training went out the window in favour of the running.

So I have now officially signed up to the Ironman and when I return in the New Year training will commence in earnest.

My plans for the year ahead will include (but not limited to):

* The obtaining of a coach,
* Joining a masters swim program (for open water training).
* The tri club I am still debating about.

So I wish you all the very best for the holiday season, may you be safe, warm and surrounded by the ones that you love!

I wish you happiness, peace and love as well as good races and happy training for the year ahead.

Take care and happy trails

Dilwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment