Tuesday 2 October 2012

September Summary and October Goals


I have seen a couple of blogs lately that give September summaries and I thought that was a really cool idea. It is a way to share the progress, successes and challenges. I also thought it might be an opportune time to post what I was planning on achieving for the month of October…dah dah daaaaaahhhhhh…. J

September:

Weight
Starting weight:                109.6kgs
Ending weight:                  108.2kgs
Movement:                        1.4kg Loss (5.2kg gains in month! that I then managed to lose...phew!)

Activity
Running:              60.08kms
Gym:                     1 x session – 45 mins
Jacobs Ladder:    2 x sessions (5 sets then 6 sets)
Other:                   1 x 30km bike ride

Diet
Pros:      Pretty much have held stable at and around 107kgs for most of the month         
Cons:     Too many treats and some carbs have crept in!

Overall
Positives:             During the month I travelled to the Northern Territory for work. I was really pleased with myself for going out and finding a running route and getting out every day for a run of some sorts! Even when it came to meals, where possible I stuck to the Dukan way and was really pleased with that!

Less Positives:   Too many treats – choccies in the evening, carbs that slip into the meals etc and canned drinks! Plus I got sick for two days which was not pleasant.

October:

Weight
Starting weight:                108.2kgs
Ending weight:                  104.0kgs – this is my Dukan target weight!
Movement:                        4.2kg Loss

Activity
Running:              100kms – this is in line with my training schedule for my November fun run
Gym:                     4 x sessions (Fridays – 1 per week)
Jacobs Ladder:  4 x sessions (Thursdays – 1 per week) Start to time laps/sessions
Other:                   Anything is a bonus

Diet
Limit any and all puddings this month. With 4 kgs to go I really really really want to achieve this in the month of October (before the 23rd would be awesome as that is my birthday!)

Small goals and targets is the plan for the month.

As today is the second I thought I would confirm that I have so far done a 5.9km run and have dropped to 107.8kgs (-0.4kgs).

Happy thoughts and lighter scales everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment