Thursday 2 August 2012

MIA....ish

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks. We have had a bit of excitement in the household that has lead to me being distracted and unable to blog.

We have been blessed with the safe arrival of my second son. He arrived on his due date on July 21st.

We are all getting used to having a new little person in the house and are trying to find out each others routines which is leading to several sleep deprived nights...thankfully my five year old could sleep through anything and as such has not [yet] had his sleep disturbed.

I have been as best as possible sticking to the Dukan way but will admit that the exercise has taken a hit. Once things return to some semblance of normality I will post a better update.

For now, happy thoughts and lighter scales.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment