Thursday 29 December 2016

Getting in quick before the end of the year…(lots of photos)

I thought I would just post up a quick snapshot of the last couple of weeks from my instagram account (@im.in.progress).

I set this up at the start of the year and posted my first random picture in February…then until September I had “only” posted 19 pictures. I then decided that rather than flood my private FB page with heaps of riveting (to me…not so much to you) training and tri related happiness I would dedicate my insta feed to it. Since October I have posted 52 posts…..(only a couple making it to FB...you’re welcome ;P) Apologies to anyone reading this that follows me already...

I have really been enjoying my training lately and even with the festive break managed to keep some momentum going...win!

Anyway, below is a snapshot over the last few weeks in the lead up to the end of the year. I hope that you have had a restful and joyous Christmas period and I wish you all the very best for the year ahead!


Thanks as always for reading…and I look forward to sharing the journey to Florida with you more in the year ahead! 


When most training sessions start at 5:30 this is an essential

Getting part 1 to help with the hammy stretch

This really was the #ptcaccountability working perfectly...a friends post MADE me get up and go...

A little solo OWS effort

Chuffed with my new tee....

Still enjoying my bircher...

Alarms....lots and lots of alarms....

Well if you have to control your carb input....

Ready for the festive club ride....

Photo of the watch to justify the photo of the food...

Love my city!

Post run recovery treat.

Mega stoked with a river loop PB today...really pleased to hold an average speed over 30kph

The year in review...highs and lows but something to build on..

No comments:

Post a Comment